Only 1h from Paris and not far from the Châteaux de la Loire, Chartres and its agglomeration are easily accessible. Adapted facilities have also been provided to accommodate groups and large groups. Discover without further delay how to come to our beautiful destination!
Via the road network
Via the road network If you wish to take the motorway from Paris, take the A6 towards Bordeaux-Nantes (via Porte d'Orléans) then the A10 and A11 towards Nantes.
Discover the different possible routes according to your origin:
- Paris/Chartres : 88 km (RD910)
- Fontainebleau/Chartres : 115 km (RN10)
- Rambouillet/Chartres : 44 km (RD910)
- Le Mans/Chartres : 120 km (RN23)
- Rouen/Chartres : 134 km (RN154)
- Tours/Chartres : 141 km (RN10)
- Blois/Chartres : 100 km (RN10)
- Orléans/Chartres : 73 km (RN154)
How to park with a car in Chartres?
Here is a plan to facilitate the organization of your day or stay in Chartres: