Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and disclaimers. The user who has been invited to read this warning, before consulting the site, is presumed to be perfectly informed of this warning and to adhere to it without reserve. This site is an information support intended to allow the general public, tourism professionals (...) to develop any form of stay. This site does not claim to be exhaustive, the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office can inform you through other means of communication if you are looking for a specific tourist service provider.
This website is the property of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office located at the following address:
C’Chartres Tourisme – Office de Tourisme de Chartres Métropole
8, rue de la Poissonnerie - CS 10289
28008 Chartres Cedex
Tel : 02 37 18 26 26
Fax : 02 37 21 51 91
The Director of the website publication is : M. Philippe Rossat, Directeur de l'Office de Tourisme de Chartres Métropole.
The provider providing direct storage and permanent hosting of the site is Raccourci Agency :
Siège social : 18 boulevard Maréchal Lyautey, 17000 La Rochelle.
Site web : www.raccourci.fr
Tel : +33 (0)5 46 28 17 17
The website is powered by Drupal 7.
Access and content
- The user acknowledges having read these terms and conditions and undertakes to comply with them. The entire website of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office is freely accessible.
- The user of the site acknowledges having the necessary skills and means to access and use this platform. He also admits having checked that his computer installation is in perfect working order and contains no viruses.
- C'Chartres Tourisme makes every effort to ensure the availability and verification of information and tools deployed on the site but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of a virus on the platform.
- The site is accessible 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. However, the website editor cannot be held responsible for any interruption or discontinuity of the site and the associated functionalities, whether or not they are dependent on its will. Also, for maintenance reasons, the site editor may temporarily interrupt its platform but will make every effort to inform users in advance.
- The information provided on the website of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office is for information purposes only and does not exempt the user from further and personalised analysis.
- The user undertakes to use the services of the site and all the information to which he may have access only for purposes consistent with public order, morality or the rights of third parties.
- The user undertakes not to go against the computer security of the site or the computer system of other users. Furthermore, he undertakes not to jeopardize the proper functioning of the site.
- The user undertakes to transmit information concerning him, when requested, complete, accurate and up to date.
- The user acknowledges that all the elements contained on this site are protected by intellectual property rights and that all types of reproduction, exploitation, copying or distribution, whatever the process, are strictly prohibited without the express authorization of the Director of Publication. Only private and non-commercial use is permitted.
- Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may engage the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
- This web site publishes dynamic information, in particular when the surfer makes use of the search engines at his disposal.
- This processing is the subject of a declaration to the CNIL (file no. 875838).
- The information provided by service providers is supposed to be accurate at the time it is published on the site but is not contractual. They do not engage the responsibility of the organizations broadcasting it.
- The rates and information mentioned on this site are for information only and cannot be considered contractual.
- The Chartres Métropole Tourist Office strives to disseminate reliable, verified and regularly updated information. Despite many efforts to achieve this goal, errors and/or omissions may still exist. It is therefore up to the Internet user, under his exclusive responsibility, to exercise discretion in using the information available on the platform. Consequently, the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office recommends that you check the information collected on its site before making any decision regarding its use.
- The information published on the site of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office is provided without guarantee of any kind, other than those provided for by the law in force, and in particular without guarantee that the content meets the needs of the user or the use that he will be led to make of it. The user is solely responsible for any use that he will make of the information disseminated on the platform.
- The Chartres Métropole Tourist Office cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of its site or other sites linked to it, and in particular any financial loss or commercial damage that may result.
- As far as possible, the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office ensures the sincerity and correctness of the messages and elements appearing on its website before distribution. In this regard, it has only an obligation of means and can in no way guarantee the accuracy and reliability of the information and content of its site, particularly concerning the content (written or visual, photographs) transmitted by partners.
Data processing and liberties
Any person has a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him (article 34 of the law "Informatique et Libertés" of 6 January 1978). To exercise this right, please contact :
C'Chartres Tourisme - Office de Tourisme de Chartres Métropole
8, rue de la Poissonnerie - CS 10289
28008 Chartres Cedex
Tél : 02 37 18 26 26
Fax : 02 37 21 51 91
or contact us by email at : email@example.com
The user is informed, in accordance with article 27 of the law "Informatique et Liberté" that the obligatory and optional information that he communicates by answering if he wishes it to the forms present on the website of C'Chartres Tourisme - Office de Tourisme de Chartres Métropole allow to answer his request. The information transmitted is intended for the structure of the same name, responsible for processing for administrative and/or commercial purposes and, unless it objects, for other companies in the group or partner companies of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office.
In accordance with the provisions of the law "Informatique et Liberté" of 6 January 1978, the automated processing of personal data from this website has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
Cookies and IP addresses
- Users are informed that when they visit the site, one or more cookies may be installed automatically on their browser software and terminal equipment. Indeed, the way the website of the Tourist Office of Chartre Métropole operates involves sending text files called "cookies" to the hard disk of Internet users. These allow an improvement in page loading times and a quality of navigation thanks to a recording of information related to the navigation of the Net surfer. They can also identify successive visits to a website from a single computer. They are therefore used by the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office to analyse the number of visitors to and use of its site.
- The Internet user is informed that he can refuse the installation of these files by a preliminary parameter setting of his Internet browser in this sense. The management of cookies and user choices vary from one web browser to another. The user must therefore read it via the help menu of the web browser used. The latter will indicate to him the means to modify his choices as regards cookies.
- The user is informed that such deactivation could lead to an altered use of certain features, pages or spaces of the website. A disturbance for which the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office cannot be held responsible.
- The user has the right to access, remove and modify personal data communicated via cookies under the conditions indicated above.
- The user is required to comply with the provisions of the law "Informatique et Liberté" of 6 January 1978 amended, the violation of which is liable to criminal sanctions.
- The IP addresses of Internet users connected to the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office website may be collected for statistical purposes and in order to respond to any requests from the competent legal services.
- The content of the site, the general structure as well as the software, texts, images animated or not, photographs, its know-how and all the other elements composing the site are the exclusive property of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office or its partners having authorized it.
- Any total or partial representation of this platform by any person whatsoever, without the express authorisation of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
- The same applies to the databases appearing, where applicable on the website, which are protected by the articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
- The distinctive signs of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office and its partners, such as the domain name, trademarks, names and logos appearing on the site are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. Any total or partial reproduction of the latter, without the express authorisation of the owner structure, is prohibited within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code.
- The pages and documents from the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office site may not be included within the pages of another site without the express prior authorisation of the structure.
- Users and visitors of the site may not set up a link to this site without the prior and express authorisation of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office. If a user sets up such a link, it cannot be recognized as a tacit affiliation agreement and can be withdrawn at the first request of the Chartres Métropole Tourist Office.
- The Chartres Métropole Tourist Office cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for the information published on the sites that are the subject of a hypertext link from www.chartres-groupes.com.
- Any link exchange carried out on the website of the Services Réceptif - Groupes de l'Office de Tourisme de Chartres Métropole responds to a preliminary study in order to authenticate its quality. Each request sent by an external web site or blog will be analyzed and then will have a return as soon as possible to confirm a consent or a refusal concerning the desired exchange of links. If you wish to submit a link exchange request, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Annie Jourdren ; Arnaud Lombard ; Aude Montaudon ; C'Chartres Tourisme - Laurent Bonduaux, Mathieu Anglada ; Cité & Patrimoine ; Chartres Métropole - Angèle Leblanc ; Chartres Métropole Canoë Kayak ; Chartres Objectif - André Martchenko ; Groupement Martino ; Hervé Gallepy ; Hubert Briand ; Musée de l'Ecole de Chartres et d'Eure-et-Loir ; Musée des Beaux-Arts de Chartres ; Patrick Cointepoix ; Patrick Forget ; Philippe Buffa ; Rectorat de la cathédrale de Chartres ; Vanessa Treney ; Véronique Domagalski ; Ville de Chartres - Guillermo Osorio ; Yves Lejeune.
Scenographic credits of Chartres en lumières
© Artway Chartres ; ça va être beau - Elodie Poidat ; Camille Gross – Olivier Magermans ; Cité Création ; Enluminures ; Mathieu Tercieux ; Ondine Evenement ; PAO de la Ville de Chartres ; Spectaculaires, Allumeurs d'Images.
These General Conditions are subject to French domestic law. The language of the General Conditions is French. In case of dispute, the French courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Modification of legal notice
The Chartres Métropole Tourist Office reserves the right to modify or update this legal notice at any time and without notice. The user is therefore invited to consult it regularly.
Last Modification Date: 08/11/2017